Retail Sales Consultant
£17 – 19,000 + Commission on all sales
This business operates a high quality and fashion led furniture and furnishings showroom and has built a reputation in the area for providing great product and great customer service to a varied customer base.
As a Retail Sales Consultant you will:
- Assist customers with a range of requirements, listening to their needs and providing products that fit those needs.
- Play an active part in all day to day site operations, ensuring health and safety compliance, and measuring commercial performance against target.
- Have responsibility for maximising sales performance through effective in store communication and providing a lead in terms of customer service.
Suitable candidates will be:
- Sales focused with a proven record of achieving KPI’s through driving sales.
- Individuals comfortable dealing with customers and will always be looking to develop relationships and spot additional business opportunities.
- Possess a depth of sales or service experience within retail.
- Ideally have some knowledge of furniture and/or home furnishings.
In return candidates can expect a diverse and rewarding role with real scope to effect store performance and real autonomy to make decisions. The business has a great feel to it and has a reputation for treating its employees well and is a company with a passion for developing internal talent whenever possible.