£8.50 – £9.00 Per Hour + Bonus & Overtime
30 Hour Contract
This business retails a range of fashionable, trend led products within large format, bright and modern stores. Their values center around their people and they aim to develop their teams within an open culture believing that all staff members have a valuable contribution to make. This is an established UK retail business but still a growing company, with plans to open many new stores, a vibrant and fast paced environment and generally a busy and exciting place to work.
As a Retail Supervisor candidates can expect a challenging and fun position with both full training and on-going support.
- Dealing with a variety of day to day retail issues.
- Helping customers
- Store merchandising and replenishment.
- Supporting the rest of the team.
- Cash handling and banking.
- Opening and closing the store
Suitable candidates will ideally have:
- Some retail and/or supervisory experience gained within Department or Chain Stores, high turnover fashion, clothing, footwear or accessories outlets based in either the high street or out of town.
This role will suit hard working individuals looking and will particularly appeal to ambitious individuals looking for a route in to retail management.