Retail Store Manager
£29 – 32,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Leicester – City Center
Part of one of the UK’s most well-respected retail fashion groups this business has continued to develop its offer and expand its store base. Their stores often anchor popular High Streets, out of town developments or major shopping centres and provide a complete shopping experience for a wide range of brand savvy customers. Now trading throughout most of the UK and with several more sites due to open this year, this is an exciting time to be joining as future career development is a real possibility.
As a Retail Store Manager candidates can expect a position with considerable challenges and a high degree of commercial autonomy. They be responsible for:
- A full range of store based operational KPI’s
- Maximising sales through effective staff distribution and high merchandising standards as well as ensuring correct stock packages and a commercial store layout.
- Ensuring an attractive and appealing customer experience through great standards, strong VM and excellent service.
Stores for this company are large, high turnover environments and require candidates comfortable controlling a fast moving, multi-million-pound business and able to manage and motivate a large team.
Suitable candidates will ideally have:
- A depth of fashion related retail experience gained within a large format business.
- Your experience can be from Department or Chain Stores, high turnover fashion or clothing outlets based in either the high street or out of town or maybe at a field level for a smaller solus or concession business.
- A rounded management style, able to work with a variety of stakeholders, and be adept at spotting commercial opportunity and reacting to the need of your customers.
This is a complex business and successful candidates will have their skills and ability thoroughly tested.