Retail Store Manager
£23 – 26,000 + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Ashford – Town Center
Part of one of Europes most well-respected and financially stable retail groups this business has continued to develop its offer and expand its store base. Now trading throughout most of the UK and with many more sites due to open this year, this is an exciting time to be joining as future career development is a real possibility.
As a Retail Store Manager, candidates can expect a position with considerable challenges and a high degree of autonomy. They’ll be responsible for:
- A full range of store-based sales, service and operational KPI’s
- Maximising sales through effective staff distribution and high merchandising standards as well as ensuring correct stock packages and a commercial store layout.
- Ensuring an attractive and appealing customer experience through great standards, strong VM and excellent service.
The position comes with an industry leading training program designed to cover all aspects of managing a store and includes ongoing support with a view to future career development.
Suitable candidates will ideally have:
- A depth of retail experience gained within a large format; customer focussed retail business.
- Experience gained within fashion or clothing outlets based on either the high street or out of town, Department or Chain Stores, or maybe at a field level for a smaller High Street or concession business.
- A rounded management style, able to work with a variety of people, and be adept at spotting commercial opportunity and reacting to the need of your customers.
Stores for this company are large, high turnover environments and require candidates comfortable controlling a fast-moving business and able to manage, lead and motivate a large team.