Retail Store Manager
£27 – 32,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Leicester – City Center
Part of one of the UK’s most well-respected retail groups, this business has continued to develop its offer and expand its store base. Their stores often anchor popular High Streets, out of town developments or major shopping centres and provide a complete shopping experience for a wide range of brand savvy customers. Now trading throughout all of the UK and with many more sites due to open this year, this is an exciting time to be joining as future career development is a real possibility.
As a Retail Store Manager candidates can expect a position with considerable challenges and a high degree of commercial autonomy. They’ll be responsible for:
- A full range of store based operational Key Performance indicators
- Maximising sales through effective staff distribution and high merchandising standards as well as ensuring correct stock packages and a commercial store layout.
- Ensuring an attractive and appealing customer experience through great standards, strong visual merchandising and excellent service.
Stores for this company are large, high turnover environments and require candidates comfortable controlling a fast moving, multi-million-pound business and able to manage and motivate a large team.
Suitable candidates will ideally have:
- A depth of related retail management experience gained within a large format retail business.
- Experience from Department or Chain Stores, high turnover fashion or consumer goods outlets based in either the high street or out of town.
- A rounded management style, able to work with a variety of stakeholders, and be adept at spotting commercial opportunity and reacting to the need of customers.
- Good people management skills with a belief in empowering and developing teams.
This is a complex business and successful candidates will have their skills and ability thoroughly tested but will receive industry leading training and continuous support in order to succeed.