£26 – 28,000 + Package
This retail business is firmly established as a purveyor of quality interior home products, furniture and sundries and has a well-deserved reputation for providing products to a loyal customer base through excellent service, great knowledge and a passion for all things home and garden related.
Reporting to the site General Manager the role takes operational responsibility for all day to day department duties including:
- Managing the warehouse and goods in area in compliance with company policies and vision
- Setting up the warehouse layout and ensuring efficient space utilization
- Coordinating all operational policies and procedures
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Liaising with suppliers and transport companies
- Planning work rotas, assigning tasks appropriately and appraising results
This role will appeal to you if you have some supervisory experience in retail warehousing or distribution and are looking for a step up to a management position. You’ll be looking after and leading a small team and playing an active part in ensuring the site is fully stocked and is replenished in a timely and efficient manner.